Sunday, November 29, 2015

Art show in January at the Black Drop Coffee House!

I have a show coming up in January! Yikes, it's going to be here any minute now!

This is not my first time showing my art, but it is the first time I've done it since getting serious about doing art. So I am a bit nervous - although not as nervous as I could be, considering I've got the bulk of the art I want to show finished! (How did that happen?)

I'll be showcasing multimedia pieces done in acrylic, hot glue, glitter, and clay. These pieces are the culmination of a year of learning and exploring with new materials. I never would have imagined I'd end up loving working with hot glue!

In addition, I am also hoping to display my Celtic knotwork brooms. I'm very happy with how they've turned out,but haven't had any place to show them off at. You can see them here: Green and Gold; Red And Gold.

If you'd like to come see it, you'll need to go visit the Black Drop Coffee House in Bellingham, Washington. You can find info about where they are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment