Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Bumble: Anything But Politics Mystery Bag

Today's Bumble has no theme

Engraving velvet bags - I am super excited about laser cutting and making clothes. After acquiring a bit of black velveteen, I remembered an artist I met once who sold special hand-crushed velvet. I wondered if I could achieve a similar effect with a laser cutter, amd indeed I can! So I intend to decorate the fabric, then turn it into something awesome.

28 Reasons to Love Black Cats - Sure, it's a Buzz Feed article. But it has pictures of kitties in it! I am very for adopting black cats. They have a harder time getting adopted. Also, their eyes stand out so well against their faces, which I think is very beautiful.

Torrit Gray - Once a year, Gamblin Artist's Colors sucks up all the pigment residue in the factory, mixes it into paint (which always turns out a shade of gray), and gives free tubes to customers. It's an awesome way to use something that would otherwise end up in a landfill.

Types Of Gears - The different basic types of gears.

Silkie Chickens - These chickens are small, fluffy, and friendly.

Byrd Baylor - She is one of my favorite children's authors. I highly recommend "Everybody Needs A Rock."


I hope everyone is able to find rest and consolation during this difficult time.
Pumpkins and leaves to you all!
- Mr. Bumblepants



No comments:

Post a Comment